What do we offer
We offer a full range of legal services and support at all or at a specific stage of liquidation of an enterprise, regardless of the form of ownership and type of activity. Our staff employs qualified accountants, auditors, lawyers and other experts who will help in the shortest possible time to implement:
- Liquidation of a private entrepreneur (FLP / SAP) – from 20 rd .;
- Liquidation of LLC (Limited Liability Company) – from 2 months;
- Liquidation of PE (Private enterprise) – from 2 months.
The ProAudit team guarantees high quality, confidentiality of the information received and takes responsibility for the services provided.
Our specialists have many years of experience in the field of liquidation of enterprises and are ready to help:
- Resolve all formal and bureaucratic issues;
- Conduct a procedure for the liquidation of an enterprise, regardless of the form of ownership and causes;
- Correctly draw up all the necessary documents;
- Significantly reduce the level of both material costs and temporary;
- Reduce the level of risks or avoid them.
Reasons for liquidation of an enterprise
The reasons for liquidation of an enterprise may be:
- The decision of the owner: this way of closing a business is fast and safe – on average it takes from 2 weeks to 3 months;
- Merger, merger or acquisition with the change of owners or shareholders (with full responsibility being transferred);
- Change of founders or director;
- Bankruptcy (recognized in the established manner insolvency of the debtor to satisfy the claims of creditors and perform duties to the state);
- Liquidation of an enterprise by a court decision: in this case the owner, most often, is subject to penal sanctions because of failure to fulfill his obligations to the state, creditors and employees;
- Sale of business and other reasons.