What do we offer
Our team of qualified lawyers and other experts in the field of migration law will help to quickly issue a permanent and temporary residence permit in Ukraine. In addition, we offer comprehensive legal advice and an individual approach to each client. We guarantee the quality of the services provided and complete confidentiality.
What are the advantages of a residence permit in Ukraine?
An alien with a residence permit in Ukraine receives a number of advantages in the form of rights, among which:
- The right to obtain Ukrainian citizenship;
- The right to education;
- The right to employment (with a permanent residence permit);
- The right to banking services;
- Right to pensions;
- The right to duty-free import of a personal car and others.
Permanent residence permit in Ukraine
Registration of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine gives a number of advantages, among which:
- Unimpeded entry into the territory of Ukraine without a visa at any time;
- Unlimited stay in the country;
- The possibility of official employment without issuing any permits;
- Getting rid of the payment of consular fees, health insurance and other mandatory contributions and payments for foreigners and stateless persons.
It is important to note that the certificate of permanent residence is subject to exchange at the age of 25 and 45 years.
Permanent residence permit in Ukraine can get a certain list of people, which is clearly prescribed in the Ukrainian legislation.
In order to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine, it is necessary to file a set of documents, the main among which is a document confirming the grounds. Registration of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine has a number of features and legal subtleties that you need to know, so it is better to entrust such a question to us – professionals. We are ready to help you obtain a residence permit in Ukraine up to 85 rubles. And at a moderate cost.
Foreigners or persons without citizenship who reside in Ukraine and want to continue to live, must obtain a residence permit. This official document certifies the identity and confirms the right to permanent or temporary residence in our state.
Depending on the grounds, a residence permit in Ukraine is divided into permanent and temporary. The main distinguishing feature of each of them is expire. A permanent residence permit in Ukraine is available indefinitely, and the temporary is valid for one year.
According to the rules, a foreigner can stay in Ukraine not exceeding 90 days within 180 days from the date of first entry. Therefore, to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine is a legal way to stay in the country. Get it fast and without any problems our specialists will help.
Temporary residence permit in Ukraine (for employees)
To get a temporary residence permit in Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons who have already arrived in Ukraine, who have no grounds for obtaining a permanent residence permit, but have opened their business here or are invited to work. In this case, you will get a number of advantages, among which:
- Legal residence in the territory of Ukraine for a period of up to one year;>
- Unlimited number of visits to Ukraine;>
- The ability to bring and legalize members of their families;>
- The opportunity to apply to the consulates of other countries on the territory of Ukraine to obtain a visa.
To apply for a residence permit, you need to apply to the Migration Service, defend endless queues, fill out a lot of documents and wait for an answer. At the same time, the slightest inaccuracies and errors can delay this process, so it’s better to contact us immediately.